Award-winning actress and theatre director, Sarah Cathcart, teaches the Alexander Technique to actors, musicians, singers, public speakers and people in everyday life.
The Alexander Technique can teach You how to:
- Let go of unnecessary tension
- Change postural habits that may be harmful
- Move, play and speak with more freedom
- Develop presence and power
- Overcome debilitating nerves and embody poise and confidence
- Become more coordinated which can reduce pain
Find out more...
Over the last 25 years, Sarah Cathcart has taught acting to hundreds of people, from beginners to professionals, in Australia and around the world.