Award-winning actress and theatre director, Sarah Cathcart, teaches the Alexander Technique in Melbourne to actors, musicians, singers, public speakers and people in everyday life.
The Alexander Technique Can Teach You How To:
- Let go of unnecessary tension
- Change postural habits that may be harmful
- Move, play and speak with more freedom
- Develop presence and power
- Overcome debilitating nerves and embody poise and confidence
- Become more coordinated which can reduce pain
“Working with Sarah Cathcart felt like coming home to my body.”
— Jessica, Melbourne Actor
“My sessions with Sarah transformed my ability to address a group with presence and connection, while helping me better align what is coming from my body language with what is coming out my mouth – very highly recommended!”
— Dan, Permaculture Educator
Find out more…
Over the last 25 years, Sarah Cathcart has taught acting to hundreds of people, from beginners to professionals, in Australia and around the world.
More About Sarah