Sarah: "When I first began public speaking, I was so nervous I felt disembodied, had no connection to the audience and couldn't remember how I had started the sentence I was in!"
Drawing on a combination of my theatre skills and the Alexander Technique, I can offer people skills in the art of speaking.
By learning to release unnecessary tension we can:
- Develop presence, power and connection to the voice
- Become more grounded, coordinated and centred
- Overcome debilitating nerves to embody poise and confidence
- Claim the space and connect with the audience
- Have clarity of intention and connect with our material
As a level one corporate coach Sarah has worked in Banking and Finance, and in the Building, Construction and Manufacturing industries - coaching senior executives in public speaking and presentation.
She is a facilitator and consultant in public speaking with Emmanate, a Melbourne company working with business leaders and senior executives in Australia and internationally, in the field of leadership development, executive coaching, facilitation and cultural exchange.